Saturday, April 21, 2007

Its been a long time...

Well, life has got in the way and I have hardly had any time at all this month to knit. My knitting friends told me they are worried about me. A musical I am directing has apparently consumed my every waking moment, and it is only now, at 12:40 a.m. that I have a few moments to write before I go and drop into bed. I just wanted to share the pattern for the latest KAL that I made for my group. I thought it was kind of pretty. My show, well it goes up next weekend, so I only have one more week to dedicate to it -- then I am going on a binge of knitting!!!

This pattern is called the zig zag and although I wrote it for an afghan square, you can easily knit it with cotton for a washcloth. The pattern is listed on the right -- just scroll down under free patterns.

No comments: