Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Ultimate Knitter Junkie!

I've actually hit the pinnacle of knitting kingdom nerd-dum. Seriously. Well, I just hate when I go to all the trouble to knit socks and then only I can admire them by the feel of them. Its not like I churn out pairs of socks one right after another. They seem to take forever to me, especially when I design them. ANYWHO, I heard of these shoes and ordered them right away so that I can admire my handknit treasures!



Arn't they cool! I absolutely love them. My husband just gave me this funny look and my kids, well, made it clear they would not be caught dead in them, but anyone who has knitted a pair of socks and knows the amount of work and love that goes into each sock (especially people like me who still only know how to knit one sock at a time). I ordered them from Journey's online. Can't wait to wear them to work tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get some comments...

No comments: