Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Warm Hug

Slowly I'm beginning to churn projects out again. It makes me so happy to actually complete items. Especially this time of year. I am actually not knitting any Christmas presents this year just because of the craziness of my job, Hurricane Ike, etc. I didn't want to add any additional pressure to myself. I figured I'll just finish things when I can. This is a project I've been working on for quite awhile, not because it is difficult, but because I simply haven't had time to knit. Now that I am trying to fit more knitting in I actually was able to finish this little shrug. I love making these because they look great on every figure. I just used Homespun yarn -- two skeins to knit this. My Australian exchange student, Katie, is modeling it for me.



No comments: