Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Monkey for my Monkey!

My goodness! I can't believe its been a week since I've last blogged. It is not because I haven't been knitting. Oh no. In fact, it is killing me that I can't show what I've been knitting most on because it is a surprise for my mystery skein partner. You can see the yarn we exchanged in previous posts. But, I did set aside a little time to make this hat for my 12 yo who has been pestering me for weeks and weeks now to make it. Talk about a fast knit.



I have also been working on my first sock design. So although I've started them (mainly due to the "design your own sock" class I was taking, I have set them aside until I finish my partner's project. As soon as I finish her project and she receives it, then I will post a picture! Its the waiting that is hard. Then I will continue working on this sock.



Okay, back to my mystery skein partner's project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey hat! Such fun.

The sock is looking great too.

randi K design said...

The mystery knit looks great, your mystery friend is lucky!

Emmelina Woolenstock said...

Sweet hat! Sweet monkey too. She looks just like my niece.
I love your socks, too. I would love it if you would share the pattern when you are done.
Cookie, from Knitting Chicks

Prof. Knitwit said...

Wow! I love the Monkey Hat - it looks great - and those socks are fantastic.