Thursday, February 22, 2007

Monthly Dishcloth Swap


Wow! Look at the wonderful surprise I had waiting for me when I got home today from my Monthly Dishcloth surprise partner, Laura Lundy. Isn't the cloth just beautiful! I absolutely love it and the detail is just gorgeous. This is going to be used in my bathroom for my face! She also sent a cute, tiny candle holder and a package full of the most awesome smelling Vanilla candles. I haven't even lit them yet and I'm enjoying their scent. I love Vanilla. And then, a beautiful card. Bless her heart she has been ill, but she sure took the time to write me the lovliest note. I love learning about other people through these knitting groups. And this is my first swap with anyone in Georgia!

1 comment:

randi K design said...

Both your surprices looks great! Fun!
Thanks for comment on my blog...
I will be knitting more sweaters, and will be happy to show you how to do the "montage" as we call it!