Monday, February 26, 2007

A Third State Square for a Third Afghan....


We are just going gangbusters on these afghans. It is so exciting. We now have a third knitted afghan going and being assembled by Patty in Vermont. All of these large state blankets will eventually make their way to Warm Up America. I think we have some members who are now going to head up sewing up some smaller blocked blankets to go to Project Linus. I'll admit, I'm not sure what the qualifications required are for Afghans for Afghans, so I'll have to do a little research. But as many blankets as we seem to be putting together, surely we can send some that way as well. Can you tell how proud I am of our group. Oh, and in case you can't tell, this afghan square is of Wyoming!

2 comments:

Prof. Knitwit said...

Wow! I am so impressed by the number of afghan squares you have already turned out. At this rate, the country will be covered in no time!

annette2u said...

Way to go Kayleen.
I have yours in the mail sent airmail
so they would arrive sooner
Have a wonderful evening.
Annette