Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yet, another exchange....

This exchanging knitting items is really addicting. Granted, it is really fun to make something for someone that you know nothing about other that they are a knitter and probably a just as crazy about knitting as you are! I joined a new knit exchange group called oddly enough, the Knit Exchange Group. If you would like to join here is the site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnitExchange/

This is my first exchange with them and I joined just in time to vote on gloves, mittens or mitts. Here is what I am sending to my partner tomorrow!



Once again I have my oldest daughter to thank for modeling them. Just wish she didn't have that hideous green nail polish. UGH! Oh, and good news. I finally finished my Mystery Skein partner's project. I just can't show it until she receives it. Then I'll post it. For one skein of yarn, I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I also finished one of my socks that I am designing. I am going to write up the pattern, then knit the second sock from the pattern to make sure it works and that I haven't made a mistake in it. I'll then post it for anyone who is interested. This is just so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mitts are too cute!

Josee said...

i like the green nail polish! cute mitts.