Monday, November 06, 2006

Ice Cream Cozy!!!

Thanks to the Yahoo Group - Lonesome Skein KAL - I was challenged to knit something with a single skein of 100% cotton. Oh, what to knit besides a dishcloth (which I love doing by the way)? Then I thought, what about an ice cream cozy! Why, you might ask? Well, I don't know about you, but when I pull out some ice cream to eat, I don't bother with a bowl. Why do dishes? Just pull out the pint -- but it is just too cold to hold in your hand. Right? Of course, right. Then I thought, I'll put it around an empty Baskin Robbin container, add some beads to the tie, and then include a gift certificate in the container. What a nice little gift it would make for someone -- and cost me very little money. AND a fast knit. That's three pluses in my book.

No comments: