Monday, November 13, 2006

Lakiaya's Beret

Okay, here is another hat made for a cast member. Lakiaya, a sweet girl playing the part of Florinda asked for this Beret. Although it came out kind of big (she does have big hair though), I think it is still cute on her. I seem to be having the continued problem of my hats coming out too big. What, measure for gauge? It just seems like the patterns I have never call for the type of yarn that I have.
Here is another view and yes, she still looks cute in it. This was a really, super fast knit. It got to be a little boring after awhile, just because the decreasing part took forever! I think I would like to make one for me too. Oh, wait, another cast member has already asked for a hat like this. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

This is a free pattern (Lion Brand) which can be found at http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/kim-beret.html