Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My First Movie Wins a Film Festival!!!

I know, I know. What does this have to do with knitting. But I had to share the fact that my first film won Best of Festival and the Audience Choice Award at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival, and "Most Dramatic Film" at the What You See is What You Get Film Festival in San Francisco. I had a supporting role, but the film won based on our leads and the beautiful filming/editing. Anyway, you can see a trailer of the film here at www.theoathfilm.com

The film is going straight to DVD and will come out on December 5th, 2006. I don't know where the film will be available yet, but anyway, I just had to share my good news!

1 comment:

Deby said...

How exciting! I tried to listen to it but it took too long. But I just wanted to say congrats and you should be so proud. What an achivement!